June 15, 2010

I must have done something good to meet you.

Ugh.
So many amazing and sad things are happening. I'll update later. Too lazy right now. 

EDIT/UPDATE:
Well lets see, Friday night was Jake and Tara's going away party. I stayed up until about 3 am, lots and lots and lots of people were there. I got up at 6 am because I had to leave for work at 7:30. I said goodbye to Tara, and then to Jake. It was so sad. I worked for 9 hours in the hot sun on three hours of sleep and recouping from partying. Thankfully I was put to work with the other group, Jeff and Maddie. Jeff let me sleep when I there wasn't anything for me to do. I went home, fell asleep at 7:30, and then woke up at 7:45 am, and started crying. I had gotten a text from Tara, Jake and Heather. Heather had asked me if I was coming back to the house that night, Tara told me that Dbubbz was in Red Deer, which made me cry because it meant that I could have seen her again before she left. Jake was just telling me that he was going to miss me. I cried for about an hour, while texting everyone back and then pulled myself together and went back to sleep until 11:30. I then got up, met Sam for tea and a talk, went home at 4 ish, did the dishes and then went over to Heathers. I made my lunch and then fell asleep in her bed. She came home around 11:30. I woke up, went to work and texted Tara all day. They both got new numbers and they found a place to live already. It sounds quite amazing. It has a pool, a greenhouse, a koi pond, a garden and it's all green and foliagey. I'm really excited to go see it. I can't wait. 

I was really depressed on Saturday and Sunday, but when Tara told me all about the place they got and all the wonderful things they have been doing, I felt much better. I felt happy. I FEEL happy. Last night, when I called her, they were on their way to Rec Beach. I got a text from Jake around 11 pm that night (10 pm their time) and it contained a picture of Tara, Nessy & Dominique(?) all running on the beach. In the background you can see oranges and yellows that fade up into a dark blue. You can see clouds and a mountain far away, and then silhouettes of all three of them. It was so pretty. It made me severely nostalgic for my Kaslo life though. I miss my horse too. I feel sick to my stomach when I think to deeply about how much I miss her. I emailed Fiona yesterday, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Work is going well, I haven't worked a day under 8 hours this week. I get paid tomorrow. I'm going to send Fiona $300, and then depending on how much I make, pay my phone bill for next month and buy a return ticket from Vancouver. The ticket is actually the first thing I'll buy.

Tara just sent me a text telling me about their adventures on Hornby Island! They went to the beach and found sea shells, napped in the forest and walked along the cliffs. THey have fresh prawns and Noodles and are going to the beach to make a bonfire. She then sent me a picture of Jake on the rocks by the ocean. 

-The time is now. The world will change. The love we have is here to stay.-

No comments:

Post a Comment