June 10, 2010

Every cloud has a silver lining, right?

I need to get better at blogging. I was reading some of my first posts and I realized that I had much more time than I do now. Therefore, the older posts are a little more detailed. 

So, here goes a general outline of whats been happening lately in all area's of my life.

Work: I have a new job working with Darkbubblz as a laborer for Burbank directional drilling. How that came about: Brandon was working with Darkbubblz and then went  to kootenany and they fired him. I asked DBubbz if they needed a laborer and he hired me. Tara was really sad about it, she was there for the conversation. She got upset because we would have less time to spend together. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still see her everyday. It's been two weeks, I'm still super stoked to work all the time, though today I was pretty crabby. My back was sore, my wisdom tooth was sore, my face is sun burnt, I was tired and we were late this morning. We did get in an 8 hour day though, which is a nice change from the 6.5's we started the week off with.

Play: I haven't been out to the bar/club since... Shane's birthday. Wow. I haven't really been doing a whole lot of anything except spending time with Tara. There was a party at B's about 3 weeks back. I did mdma and hung out with the gang. I went on a mission with Tanya to the park, we kicked cans off a set of steps. It was funny because she ran ahead of me, set them up and then yelled "HAYLEY" and I already knew what to do, we counted to three and kicked them simultaneously. We then walked around the block and picked tulips from people's gardens. Keep in mind, it was about 4 am, and light out. We got super paranoid and headed back to B's through the alleyway, and when we emerged onto the street, there was a cop car. We both froze, turned, I threw the flowers under a truck and then we booked it back up the alley and the cop car ripped up the street, so we ran back up the alley thinking they were going to intersect us at the other end, I grabbed as many flowers as I could and stuffed them into my hoodie. I walked all the way back to B's looking quite guilty. The cops weren't even coming after us. It was funny because we were both super paranoid. When we got back, I gave the flowers to Tara and was quite pleased to learn that I grabbed the only daffodil we had picked.
We've gone to Bonnie Doon pool a couple of times with people.

Family:
I have seen a bit of my family recently. I haven't seen or heard from Shane for a long time. Dana moved, her bed is in my bedroom and some of her stuff is randomly scattered in our house and Shane's. She isn't around much, but neither am I. She had a stressful move. Everything was last minute and unorganized. Mom's doing well. I only see her every 10 days.  Cheyenne's go Gary problems that she's dealing with quite well. I told Dana and Cheyenne about Tara. Dana hasn't really said anything. Cheyenne's been more supportive, I told her last night though. My aunt is up in slave lake for the next 8 days.

Friends: Honestly, the only people I've seen are Jake, Tara, Brandon, Dark Bubblz, Heather and Josh. I saw Tanya briefly the other night at Heathers when she crawled into bed with me after they were partying. I tried to make plans with Nezi, but work got in the way and I ended up bailing. I've seen Carys a few times, but also briefly. 

Thats all really. I've lost the enthusiasm of updating my blog.


I wish you would stay, I don't want to deal with this

No comments:

Post a Comment