June 3, 2010

Darkbubblz and the Ditch Witch.

Work is going well. We didn't work Tuesday due to the rain making everything extremely sticky. Wednesday was a good work day. We finished 5 drops, 3 of them were only pulls, which is when we only have to pull the cable through and not drill another hole for a separate line, and the other 2 were quick straight drills. I'm learning lots about the directional drill machine. Darkbubbz is teaching me quite a bit. I've made $350 in 3 days. Pretty good. I'm finally not super tired after work. I should probably explain exactly what it is I do. I'm a laborer for a directional drilling company that's contracted under Shaw. We go out to all the newly built suburbds and replace/fix the broken underground cables. It's interesting.

 Tara has been quite stressed out as of late. It's understandable, both Jake and Tara are going through a shit ton of stuff right now. I just wish I could help them out with everything. I guess the only way to be any help is just be there for them when they need someone?


It doesn't feel like enough.
It doesn't feel like me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment