March 3, 2010

This hour has 40 mins.

Dear time,
It would be really great if you would stop flying by and leaving me in the dust. 
I would enjoy actually getting things done before the day is over. 
Thanks, Love Hayley.
 
So, last two days I've mostly just been hanging out with Tanya and Marissa. Carys is sick so she hides in her room mostly. Jake, Marissa, Oui Man, Tanya and I all went shopping at Value Village, I got two pairs of jeans for really cheap. Yesterday Marissa and I went to West Edmonton Mall. Then we came home, I made dinner and then we brought Tanya to the southside Value Village, where we met up with Ben.
 
Today, I'm going to attempt to go look for a job, but considering that it's already 11, I might just get my resumes printed off and have to call it a day. 
 
I'll try harder to keep up with my blogs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment