March 5, 2010

Cough and Cold.

I realize that I'm a day behind in blogging, I keep having to blog about yesterday. I also realize that my blogs are becoming vague. As in, they don't tell anything about how I'm feeling. So I'll try to get that all in order.

Well, yesterday was really interesting. I cleaned up the kitchen and then left the house to meet Nezi for coffee on Whyte Ave. I stopped in to see Carys at her work so I was a little bit late but it was all good. She bought me a iced mocha. It was delicious. We walked down Whyte and went browsing. We tried on Corsets and other various clothes. That was fun. We made our way down to Value Village and then we both got really hungry. It was around 6 pm and I had to go to my sisters to call Tim. Then Nezi alerted me to the fact that I was not allowed to go anywhere because I was now hanging out with her for the rest of the day. I was a little surprised. I told her I had things to do and she just wouldn't listen to me. So I ended up going with her to Dave's house where we ate food and drank and watched movies. I had fun.

I like her, she's cute. She has the potential to be very aggressive though. She shorter than I am, which is something you don't really think about when you talk to someone online for so long. It's just something you don't really take into consideration when picturing someone else who you've only met in person once briefly. Or maybe that's just me. Anyways, she's also very... outgoing.

On another note, I'm sick. Don't know if I mentioned that at all. I got sick like.. the second day I was here. So hopefully it'll be gone soon. I haven't been able to sleep very well at all. Maybe it's because I'm sick, but I think I'm worried about Vida and the fact that I just moved here. I've been forgetting a lot of things lately. Plans mostly but still it's freaky. I wake up in the middle of the night scared and sometimes sweaty.

On that note, I need to go to my sisters and call people and try and figure out this phone dealio.

No comments:

Post a Comment