March 9, 2010

Standing in front of you, they fade into the wall.

I got some sad news this morning. A friend from Kaslo killed himself this past weekend. I don't really know how I feel about it. I feel kinda.. empty and shallow. Like my head is full of green helium. Time finally slowed down a little though. One of my roommates is going through some shit too. I really just want to be around someone who can at least pretend that their life is okay.

So I texted Jake, he called me and we are going to hang out tomorrow afternoon.

My wallet was stolen on Friday night from New City. That was a bummer. Not to mention Friday included way too much tequila and ended up with me in tears and asking myself why the fuck I moved here. Then I got over it, pulled myself up off the bathroom floor and hung out in Tanya's room with her for awhile. The next day went well. I was pretty hungover. Looked for my wallet to go to Northgate and then realized it was missing. Looked for it most of the day.

Marissa and I went downtown on Sunday to go see if anything was open and report my wallet stolen to the cops. Then we went on a city wide mission to find a park with swings. We found one without swings close to Jakes house and played on it for a good half hour. I had to pee really bad so we went over to Jake's and then he gave us a ride home. We convinced him to take us to find a park with swings. Then we headed over to B's place and hung out with a bunch of people. It was really hard for me to be there. They pulled out Coke and Ketamine and I had some issues with that. I got over it though and we left shortly after that.

Yesterday, I went to the registry in City Center and got my Birth certificate and drivers license figured out and I then had lunch with Mike at Lazia. I came home and Marissa and I watched the Descent.

Today I need to go to the registry again and pick up my birth certificate and then I'm going to maybe go for a really long walk. There are some things I need to clear up in my head. Like where exactly I fit in regarding these people and this place.

R.I.P Kieynan. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment