February 21, 2010

Inuyasha, episode 63.

Well. Yesterday was much more pleasant. Morgan had my phone, they tried to convince me that it was right where I had left it.

Whatever.

I woke up and got ready to go out to Balfour to pick up Aricia. Mished downtown and got the rest of the money that I owed Tim, went to see him and he was still pretty angry at me for blaming him for taking my phone. I left and wen to say a quick hi to Robin. Got a ride to Balfour and met up with Aricia. We stopped in the bakery and bought two giant cookies and then hitched to Kaslo.

We got back to my house and then ate some food and got ready to go downtown. We stopped in at Syd and Lisa's to see if they were home and Elaine ended up giving us a ride because Syd was babysitting and Lisa was up the lake. They both made it to the party eventually.
We got up to Harmony's and Robin, Steven, Kevin and Joe were there already. We went downstairs and I failed hard and spilled half a 26 of Tequila and most of the cranberry juice. >.> After that more people started showing up and the partying commenced. I never got too drunk but a few other people ended up crying and puking. It was a pretty good night all in all. 

I ended up walking home at 3:45 in the morning. I got home at twenty after 4 and Aricia appeared at around 6:30. We both slept until about 1 ish and then mished down to Harmony's to help finish with cleaning. I felt pretty good. I had chugged a bunch of water and a tylenol before I went to sleep and tequila doesn't give me a bad hangover anyways.  Aricia went home at about 5 and I stayed at Harmony's till about 6. Tim picked Holly up to drive her home and gave Robin and I rides too.

I watched more Inuyasha and ate a lot of food and I'm very very tired.

Sleeptime.

Edmonton: 6 days
Mom gets here: 4/5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment