February 21, 2010

Today was a good day.

The sun was shining and it was so nice out. I woke up before noon today and showered. Then I ate some breakfast and packed all my clothes up and finished sorting through the rest of my stuff. All my stuff is going to fit in the car for sure. Ashley came into town today but I totally forgot to call her and I fell asleep ugh. It's all good though because I made plans to meet up with her in Nelson tomorrow.

Watched more InuYasha, on episode 68.

I'm still a bit hesitant about this whole situation. I feel like I'm going to get stuck there. Or something terrible is going to happen and cause me to become sad or something. Maybe it's just because I've always had bad feelings towards the city and I can't picture myself being happy living there. Or maybe it's because that thing is happening, my perspective on people are warping again and changing. It's not a bad thing, it's just what happens when you learn more about certain people. 

Whatever. I'm not going to worry about it too much. That thing, where I wake up in the middle of the night yelling about staying alive and not wanting to die, that started happening again. It just fucks with my head so much. Oh well, once I'm settled and I have some sort of structure in my life, such as a job and a regular workout time and all that stuff, it'll stop.

Edmonton: 6 days.
Mom gets here: 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment