January 27, 2010

T minus 2 days to lift off.

So, my roommate and I are moving in to her new house this weekend. I'm all tense and uptight. I need to finish my Biology and Math. I have 1 assignment in bio + the final report and 2 assignments left in Math. I have an entire writing course to finish. The entire month of Feb I need to buckle down and crank out the Writing. I don't even like writing that much. I want my camera back more than anything. A picture's worth a thousand words, right?.
Ugh. Whatever. I have a doctors appt. tomorrow. Sushi tonight with my friend. I should pack up what few belongings I have, tomorrow as well. All I really want to do is sit at the school and do all my work. Maybe I'll start going up to the library at the school. That would be nice and quiet. No distractions all day.
I've been drinking neocitron before going to sleep because my back hurts, and Tylenol doesn't help. It's really gross. I wake up all groggy and I feel all, dismantled. During the night, I have all these fucked up dreams and I wake up an my vision is all skewed and distorted.
I'm gonna go start packing up some of my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment