January 11, 2011

And if you save yourself, you will make him happy.

Kat works for the insulating union. She's almost got enough hours for schooling and she really wants to get her Journeyman ticket.
If Kat goes to work out in Fort McMurray, she can half the time it will take her to get that ticket.
If she went, she would leave after school, in April or May.

I think I'm going with her.
I mean, why not? I moved to the city to make money, and be with family. There is more potential in Fort Mac. I can get a trade, and make money.
Also, it's an adventure. Even if things were to go sour between Kat and I, this wouldn't be such a bad move. I feel like I need to get out and do something for a bit, take a chance or two, make some mistakes.

I don't know.

Kat and I picked up two kittens the other day, Seth and Madison. They are really cute. 8 weeks old. Tabbys.
I'm really happy with them.
Seth is a momma's boy and Madison is a little rebel kitten.

I'm in Fort Mac right now, came for a quick visit, and to take a peek around. See what I'm getting into.

I'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment