May 30, 2010

That cold black cloud is coming down...

Feels like I'm knocking on heavens door. 

Work was not very fun at all. We're done now though. I'm starting a new job tomorrow with Sean. I heard words like 'directional drilling, holes, digging'. Sounds like my kinda work. Following close behind were phrases like '6 days a week, over 10 hrs a day, time and a half after 8 hrs, all at $14 an hour.' My brain calculated that I'll be clearing 1 k a week. At 4 weeks per month, and at least 3 months, that will work out to 12k. After taxes, and my rent/phone bill/food I'll hopefully have saved at least 7k. Because then I plan on moving down to Vancouver at the end of the summer.

Tara has agreed to open a joint savings account with me. I am quite thrilled actually. I like those kinds of things, it makes it easier for me to actually save my money and not go off and blow it on all my friends and alcohol.

Everyone's been very stressed out lately. It's hard to stay positive when it feels like there are shards of glass and concrete scraping the through the already explosive and touchy electricity in the air. I've slipped up a few times here and there, and it's had serious consequences. I'm trying really hard though. I keep reminding myself about how much shit everyone is dealing with and that I have nothing to do with it. All I really want is to help everyone deal with their stress.

Everything is wrong regarding the timing of things. I wish she wasn't leaving in 12 days. I wish I could leave with her. If I had the chance to go back to the day she told me she liked me, I wouldn't change anything. I'm happier than I've been in a really long time, and that's really all that matters. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment