May 4, 2010

No Logic.

Well, another recap is in the books isn't it. Uhm I left off April 6th, but it was vague.

 I was in Red Deer for Easter with Amber and Cheyenne and the kids. 
That was lots of fun. I enjoyed spending time with the kids and family. 
 I hooked up with Vida and we went out to Sylvan Lake to visit Rosie. It was really weird, I felt like it hadn't been that long since I last saw her, but it really had been a long time.

I got back home on the 8th or something. Mom came in and we went out to look for a place to live. We ended up getting approved by boardwalk center, which is the same building Jake, Tara and Cass.

I made some bad choices previously and they came back to bite me in the ass. I failed a little and don't want to mention anything else about that.

Moved in by the 11th, and then suddenly it was my birthday. I started on Thursday. Tanya and I met up with Jazz and some of her friends. We went down to Eden and then over to Level 2. I had fun, danced a little and drank a little. Had a pretty quiet night in terms of starting the partying. Friday night I went out to the starlite for Sonata Arctica. Fuckme. That was a fun fun night. I met Shane at Marin's. Then Shane, Marin, and I got a ride to the starlite with Dana. She had to go play pool though so she dropped us off. Marin got me an open tab and bought me a powerglove hoodie and cd (signed!). I found Nezi downstairs at Brixx after the show, but she left soon after. Shane and Melanie were quite drunk and drug me to 'The Bakery' so they could eat some food. Then I cabbed home. Saturday Cheyenne and Gary came with the kids. I went down to the river with Carys, Cass, Tanya, Jake, Tara and Brandon. I had Tyler with me. We ate veggie dogs, and chips and veggies and played with water balloons and hoops. Then we walked to the husky and got slushies and drinks because it was so warm out. That evening, Cheyenne took me and the kids out to the Royal Fork Buffet. That was delish. The selection was amazing and they had a nice spread. That night I went out to New City with Carys and met up with Nezi and Dave. I partied hard, danced even harder and then went to Daves with a group of people after last call. I continued to party hard, and then stopped, slept and woke up extremely early to go home. I came back and lounged around with Sara and Sean, (new friends, yay) and then we went out for booster juice and burgers. Sunday night I attempted another night of mayhem. I went out to Buddies with Carla to watch a burlesque show but didn't even make it to midnight before I was to tired and called it a night.

I think that covered my birthday weekend.
We went to Slave Lake for 3 days that week. The weather was nice and we went down to the park to hoop. That Friday, I went out to Red Deer with the group (Jake, Tara, Marissa, Carys, B, Cass, Lain, Dylan, etc. etc.) We picked up Vida on our way there. I was feeling kind of sick due to my 4 day birthday. I got an ear infection around 3 in the morning and didn't sleep at all. I ended up calling mom and she drove out to Red Deer to pick me up. I slept through most of the day, Grandma and Cheyenne and the kids came and visited but I only saw them at dinner, which mom cooked for my birthday. The next day I was still out of comission. Deaf in my left ear, which was full of fluid that i could feel moving around, and stuffed up. I slept for most of Sunday as well. Mom left for work the following Monday and since then, not a whole lot has been goin on. I've been sick for a long time now, since the 19th. I'm only just getting better.

Tara, Jake and Cass all moved this weekend and I helped them move boxes and clean their apartment. Cass hurt his finger pretty bad and wasn't around for the cleaning.

I started a cleanse on the 28th, with Jake and Tara. It's crazy. I'm failing at self control already. It's been 6 days. I have another 10 to go. I got composting worms from Jen and I've been eating really really healthy and organic. I've also been a recycling nazi.

Living with my aunt is okay. She does some things that annoy me, but they are bearable. My room is almost all set up. I have a lot of stuff from Jake and Tara's move.

Now Im tired of recapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment