February 16, 2010

The smell of burning flesh...

Is one that's not easy to forget. 

I got a wart burned off the bottom of my foot today. It was fucking weird. They numbed the area and then used this like battery powered wand with a wire on the end that got red hot. I didn't feel a thing, but I watched the doctor burn my skin, and it was smoking and shit. The smell  was awful, it's not like when you burn beef or something, it's entirely different. It's sickening, partially because your brain is like "WTF, that's my flesh being burnt." 

That's what I did today. Because I smoked weed last night with Robin, I slept until 12 today. Weed makes me soo sluggish. Also we ate a ridiculous amount of food. So, I missed my appt with Susan : / and I called and left a message. My foot is finally starting to hurt because the numbing stuff is pretty much all worn off and it bled through the bandage and my sock and I didn't realize until I pulled off my sock just to see if it had started bleeding or not. Then I found blood all over the floor in the kitchen, and on my blanket >.<; 

I did laundry today though and worked out and vacuumed. I was going to start sorting my pokemon cards but I realized that my problem before was that I didn't have enough card holder pages. So I'm going to wait until I get to Edmonton. Mom alerted me to the fact that we will be leaving on the morning of the 27th.

I hope my foot doesn't hurt to bad tomorrow, I was hoping to go up the lake and see Spirit and go have dinner with Manon. It's Sonja's birthday tomorrow so she was going to have a little party thing for her. I suppose I should just go regardless of how my foot is, I haven't been up the lake at all since I've been back. 

I started watching Full Metal Alchemist yesterday.

Edmonton: 11 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment