February 5, 2010

Sleep lust.

I stayed the night at Harmony's house last night. It was sort of spontaneous and on the spot. Tim was over visiting and he offered to drive me over to her house. I agreed because my roommate was gone for the night and I wasn't looking forward to staying in the house alone. Especially because I was not feeling %100 upbeat.

I didn't sleep most of the night. Things kept running through my head. Irrational fears and unreasonable anxieties. Wanting love, destitute lust. People flicked across my thoughts, so many of the new people I've met. I know my thoughts of them will change, my initial roots of judgment will take and my perspectives of these people will change.

I came home this morning at around nine. I willed myself to stay awake, but I quickly gave in and slept until 2.


Sleep was the only thing I wanted when I woke up. My head was groggy, my blankets were to warm and I was angry that I had woken up. Slowly I collected my thoughts, they became rational. I needed to get up and eat, start on the giant mess that is my room. So I did.


I have most of my life sorted out, regarding what boxes of personal items I'm taking with me and which I'm letting go.
Once I get everything sorted out and neatly stacked in the corner of my room, I'm going to start working out. Maybe do yoga or something to get some endorphins in my body.

"Working out gives you endorphins!
Endorphins
make you happy.
Happiness
makes you
fucking crazy, fucking crazy,
fucking crazy"

I miss that girl so much it's ridiculous
. I wish she would just come home already. That would make me very happy.

V-day: 9 days.
Edmonton: 21 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment