February 1, 2010

Monday Mournings.

SATURDAY
So we moved. It didn't take very long. We started at 10 am and finished moving everything by 1. Marlene and I had lunch with her boyfriend and his son. That was nice. I had a quiet night unpacking stuff. Marlene's house is really nice, I have the bedroom downstairs. It's nice, I have a little more space. I started unpacking and then went to sleep around 11.

SUNDAY
Tim went out and then called me at 2 am. That was funny. I like receiving calls in the middle of the night. Makes me feel important. I started on my room again and then made a really yummy curry chicken dish. Marlene and I got all my stuff out of storage.Tim came and picked me up and we watched 'Trailer Park Boys - Countdown to liquor day'.

TODAY
Today I tried to get my internet hooked back up but they said it should be up tomorrow around noon. I was going to make cheesecake but then I had to go to nelson. I went to the school and saw Holly and Harmony, signed up for my grad photo's and then headed down to Robins. We went to Nelson, did math and then went out for mexican food at this little hole in the wall "El Taco" SO GOOD. Got home around 6, and then started going through more boxes.

I found whole bunch of journals and stuff from two years ago. We'll get into that later. I found a bunch of my film photography stuff too. That was nice. It's hard to get rid of a lot of shit. Things that people own, define who they are, and I'm letting so much of it go to save room for the car. It's hard to shed that skin.

Currently I am at Tim's, going to watch a movie and then go home to sort through more of my stuff. Tomorrow I need to go see my teacher about my transcript shit. The ministry of education fails me.

V-day: 14 days.
Edmonton: 26 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment