February 12, 2010

Methamphetamine manic.

So only recently have I realized how amazing most of the people in my life are. Really, really amazing and so fucking talented it blows my brains. The friends circle that I'll be entering when I land in Eville are all creative and talented. I'm so stoked on my whole life right now. I updated my Deviantart with a bunch of pictures. I had to take them off my Facebook first though so I hope the quality isn't too bad.

Vida
is most likely coming to B.C with my mom.

/STOKED.

Which means she'll be getting a ride back and I get to be with her for all that time. I miss her so bloody much it's ridiculous. You'd think I want to marry the girl.
....

Also, I sent the package to the peoples (Carys, Marissa and Tanya). That was exciting. I forgot to bring my taxes with me though so I have to wait until Monday to send those out. I've been so freaking happy all day, it's nice. For a change, I don't give a crap about anything that people have to say about me or what people think.
I'm just happy.

I need to be careful though, this is the kinda happy that throws you down if anything bad does happen. Also, don't take the title as anything for real. I am not on methamphetamine's, I just love that word.

Edmonton: 16 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment