February 13, 2010

Happy birthday to you.

Today is Tim's birthday, he's 19. I went out for dinner with him and his parents and some of thier close friends. It was really yummy, they had these valentines specials on for $35. Appetizer, scallop wrapped in cod(?) and a huge prawn on a potato pancake with basil and oil drizzle. There was a choice of beef sirloin, pork sirloin or duck with a black bean curry sauce for main dish. Then there was hazelnut, kahlua, or raspberry cheesecake for dessert. It was really yummy, I had the duck with curry sauce, snow peas, and wild rice. Was tasty!.

I've had a silly headache all day long though and it started to really get to me right after I ate. I don't know what caused it.

I woke up at noon and didn't get out of bed until 1 ish. I had lunch with Syd and Lisa and Dougie, we made panini's. Then I came home and tried to sleep my headache away.

I've decided to hold a 'sushi && purification' day on the first Sunday in March. I hope lots of people can come. I invited 31 people, including my brother, his girlfriend, my sister and my mom. I also invited some people who probably don't consider me a friend yet, but I know them in E-ville, so why not. Maybe some of them don't even like sushi.

We'll see.

Either way, I'm going to have sushi on Sunday, March 7th. I'm going to go have a lavender bath and see if I can't kick this headache before I go to sleep.

Edmonton: 15 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment