February 9, 2010

I sprained my ankle, then you sprained my heart.

Gah, I can't believe I didn't post yesterday, that's so annoying, I hate missing things like that. Now, posting everyday isn't going to be as important. :/ It's ridiculous, because it's almost OCD, and I only get like that when I'm denying to myself that I'm stressed out.
Anyways.

Yesterday was Monday, I had an appt with the counselor at 10 am. She helped me do my taxes. I'll hopefully be getting them all back. That will help me pay of my horse boarding fee's. Then I went back home, at some lunch and then headed back downtown.

I got to Robins, and we waited for our ride, but it never came. I decided to hitchhike into town because I needed shampoo's and things for my life.

I got to Nelson about 2pm, picked up my contacts, stopped in at the candy store ^.^ and then headed down to the mall after picking up a dream journal.
I got a hold of Tim, and he came to meet me. I finished up what I had to do there, buy shampoo, conditioner, razors and a birthday card. Then we headed back up to Baker street for some SUSHI! My bank decided to be an asshole and hold my money though, so Tim had to get my bill for me again :/... I fail. We headed home.

I got up to my place and was stunned and appalled to find the new facebook layout plastered all over my homepage. It's really ugly and shitty and all confusing and nonsense-like. It made me mad.


Devon and Robin came to my house at around 8, and we all went up to Harmony's and hung out. Robin had made cookies and we ate some of them. I decided to walk home at about 11 pm. That was kinda sketchy but I was on the phone with Marissa, one of my Edmonton friends, so if a cougar did attack me at least someone would know. Haha.


I kinda felt bad though because I woke her up x_x; I hate waking people up by calling them. It just seems rude somehow. And every time I just call, instead of texting first, that's what happens. I think it should just be general rule for me to text people before I call them. Everytime.

Anywho, I haven't done much today. I woke up at 11 am and just chilled in my bed, read some blogs and cried about facebook some more. My mom called and asked me what was up with the bank but I haven't done anything about it yet, I'll mish downtown later and go check it out.

Marissa is sending Tina home soon! I'm excited, I miss that not book. I'm eager to see what Mar and her friends did to Tina B.

V-day: I don't even care anymore.
Grad photo's: 3 days.

Edmonton: 19 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment