February 7, 2010

Hayley Dom Slacker.

Bah! Last night was a bit of a gong show. So many people were upset or depressed with life. It was all rubbing off on me and I hate that. Oh well.

Holly came into town and came over to my house, then Tim and Devon showed up and we started to drink vodka slimes. We headed over to Tim's house, sort of a rally point and then all walked down to Pat's. He wasn't there. So a big group of us were standing around trying to figure out wth to do with our sorry selves. I felt like I was in grade 9 again. It was really warm out, I wouldn't have minded someone starting a fire or something and just hanging out outside.

Holly and I went downtown to pick up the katimavik kids. Someone found Pat and so Nicola came down and picked up Rose and Alyssa while Holly, Katima-Tim and I all walked back to Pat's. Things were good. I was a little stressed out about life again.

Eventually I got into a better mood. The vodka and lime probably aided that a bit. It was a pretty good night all in all. Some dramatic shit went down just before we left. Tempers flew and angry words were tossed around. Holly and I got home around 4 am. We made burrito's and had grapefruit juice and more vodka. Then we went to sleep.

I was awoken by my roomate's son who dropped of the dog while he went out somewhere for the day. It was about 11:30. Tim called me. We got up and ate some food and then lazed around some more. Holly went home at about 2:30.

I'm a little bit worried about this whole Edmonton thing still. I know that if everything goes terribly wrong, I can come back here though. It's nice to know that. It's like a safety net that I would be glad to fall back on. I hope things work out in that bloody city. I have so many things I need to come to terms with regarding that place. There are so many places I want to visit, to reenact certain memories as an adult. Compare them with my childhood recollections.

I haven't been doing any schoolwork or anything lately. I've been slacking. Tomorrow I have an appt at 10 am with Susan, my counselor. She's going to help me do my taxes. Then I go into Nelson, get my last math assignment, and figure out my last biology assignment. I need to buy shampoo and razors and bubble bath tomorrow. Then I need to get my hair done for grad photo's :/ ugh.


V-day: 7 days.
Grad photo's: 4 days.
Edmonton: 20 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment