January 6, 2011

Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel.

You can bring your girlfriends and meet me at the hotel
Hotel. Motel. Holiday Inn.

So much has transpired. We'll start with home life. My aunt moved out and back in with David. Then my uncle came and crashed with us for a couple months (two I think) because he and Kelly are getting a divorce. Then he recently peaced out up to Fort Mac, and now resides in the reman center in Edmonton because he lost it and threatened people's lives. I've got to find a roommate. I had a kitten, but we had to take him away because he was getting so darned mean. My sister had a sort of breakdown and ended up in the Grey Nuns Psychiatric ward for a week. She's alright now.

 I had her fish, Sakhana. She's a beta. interesting animals to say the least, I kept having to poke the darned thing to make sure it's still alive. She sits in the corners of her tank and blows bubbles and then they collect in the little bubble masses. That's all she really did. Ginger, moms cat is having a heck of a time with her lungs, she just walks around coughing all day. Mom's going to take her into the vet soon. Hopefully before she croaks.

Work has been steady. Oui man started labouring with us about a month ago. I have fun working with them. They are such boys though, disgusting and brute. I see Oui practically 90% of the time we are awake. He got laid off though and they sent me up to Fort mac. Brandon is staying in my apartment while I'm away and Oui and Pixie are going to sort of look after things. Tara is flying up on Thursday and is probably staying there as well.

I hate Fort Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment