July 13, 2010

"Well, quite being such a jerk."


Imagine your son coming up to you crying, he's probably about 5 yrs old. He says to you, tears running down his face, "she ate all my jello." You ask "who?" and he says "my sister." You look at him and in all seriousness you say to him, "Oh yeah, sure she did." You get a tone in your voice. He reassures you that she did. "Yes, she did" he cries and you look at him and say, "Well, maybe you should quite being such a jerk."

People like this make me want to throw up. I heard all this while digging a catch hole outside her house. I wanted to walk in there and take that little boy by the hand, tell the woman she was sick, and leave with him. He didn't deserve that. I can only imagine that it will continue too. Who know what other horrible things might happen to those kids.

I finally came home for the night. It's weird, only because it feels exactly how it is. Like I haven't been here in a long long time. For some reason, after doing Molly with Heather, and adventuring all over the place, I had this urge to come home, and stay here. I think I want to bring all my stuff home, and be home again. I haven't even started watching my lost season 5 yet, or played fallout 3, and I bought them like 3 months ago. Last night I played Assassin's Creed until my headache got to be too much. I don't work today either so I'm going to play some more AC and then start watching Lost though seasons 1-5. Then I'm going to go back to Heathers, pack up all my stuff and come home. I feel like I could be myself again here. I don't know who I am over there. I'm definitely not Hayley. I don't do the things I enjoy there and I am surrounded by people I shouldn't be. As much as I love them, I don't think they are good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment