March 21, 2010

Baby come say hello.

Wow, it's been awhile. What has happened since clarity? Oh, more confusion. We'll start where I left off. So I wasn't in the know about some things regarding some people and their standings with eachother, and that was cleared up finally. Like I said, I heard it through many other people, but I still heard what I needed to hear. I was content with that.

My days were going pretty well and I got exciting news that Vida was coming to see me. I was more than excited actually, I was absolutely on cloud nine. I missed her so much. In a nut shell, she came, we partied, I was stunned to find that I am still madly in love with her, she left and I crumbled. The day after she left I found myself weeping in the shower. One of those cries where you can't catch your breath and can't close your mouth and your sitting in a ball shaking. That kind. It's weird because she tells me she loves me too, and yet she's got some boy hanging around. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect her to drop her life and her boyfriend to come and love me. Again, in this situation clarity and understanding would be amazing. Sometimes I wonder if that girl is any good for me, but somehow I don't care. I just want to be around her all the time and at the same time I'm afraid of who she is. 



Anyways, after that there was a family thing that I brought Tanya too. Cheyenne was coming into town to buy a car and it turned out that the car she came to buy was a junker so I found her a nice Cavalier on kajiji and we went and bought that. Her and my cousin Tinesha ended up staying the night so we drank some rum and played DDR and then I went home and Tanya, Carys and I went out to a frat party. That was... interesting. Mom got all mad at me the next day because I was hungover. 


I got some work with Marissa and Tara. It's just temporary and on call, but I've already made enough money to pay my rent, phone bill and buy a bus ticket. So I'm all set for next month. Plus my ID gets here on the first of April so I'll be able to go out again and hang out more. I've missed so many sweet shows and duped so many sweet dinners and lunches because we can't sit in the bar etc. 


What else? oh yeah, I've been hanging out with Nezi some more. I went to a party at her house, they had bought a texas mickey of appleton. D: I know I said I'd never drink the stuff again, because of meadow mountain, but she forced it on me. And, it was either that or whiskey, which is not a good idea ever. Some boy was really drunk and cried a lot. It freaks me out when boys cry. I hardly ever see it and he was crying pretty hard. It was a pretty good night all in all. 


I had lunch with Jake on Friday, it was good, we caught up on everything and filled in some spaces and then I had sushi with Nezi and a bunch of her friends then I went home and Marissa's friend Steve showed up and we hung out with him. They left just when the electric 6 attendee's returned. We drank lots of pear and lychee wine. That was alright. More confusing things happened, but I figure it's chalked up to the springtime and people going stir crazy so I'm going to leave it alone and let whatever happens, happen. It really is that simple.

I went out for dinner last night with my stepdad and his friend at this really nice Chinese place called the Dynasty Palace. It was really yummy. I didn't feel well at all yesterday so real food was a nice change. Stepdad is going to buy me vitamins and socks today. Lunch is also a possibility of my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment