February 15, 2010

Well, glad thats over.

I actually can't complain, my valentines day went exactly as I planned it. Quiet, warm and alone. Woke up at eleven, worked out and decided to slack off on my laundry again. I drank a whole lot of authentic chai spice tea, watched 30 + episodes of InuYasha and ate cookies, tarts and even banana cream pie. I turned my phone off and didn't go on facebook for most of the day. I ate pizza for lunch and had a wonderful chicken dinner, thanks to Marlene, while watching the Olympic men's mogul. W00t Canada.

My mom called but I missed it due to the phone being off, so I called her back on my way over to the twin's house to have a taste of Italian wine. Harmony, Devon and Dougie were there. I hung out there for about an hour then came home and continued on my InuYasha power watching escapade. Now it's 1 am and I think I might just mosey off to bed, I have Math and Bio tomorrow. Tuesday I have an appointment with Susan and then I might head up the lake to finally go see my horse. 
I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen her. I'm really relieved that Fiona is okay with this. I can't wait to pay her back some of the money I owe her. I feel like an irresponsible pile of douche for not having made more effort to see my animal that I claim to love so dearly. In fact, I think I just made myself uber depressed. I don't feel very deserving of such an amazing creature. Thank goodness they know humility and lack moral judgement. 

I love you. So much, and I'm sorry that I'm leaving you.
You've been the most amazing creature I've ever encountered.
You've been there for me, every single time, and I've let you down so much.
Thank you for forgiving me and accepting my faults.
Thank you for never passing judgment on me.
Thank you for helping me learn what it means to love and to have fun and be truly and purely happy.

I'm suddenly very very sad. 

Edmonton: 13 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment