February 11, 2010

Sick and Savvy.

So, Grad photo's were not bad at all. I don't know why I'm so negative about things lately. I think it's most likely related to the whole moving thing. I keep telling myself that I'm not stressed. I don't feel stressed, but maybe I'm thinking of anxious and depressed when I try and think about what being stressed feels like. I could be missing it altogether.

A few things have surfaced that I don't usually do. I've been really tired lately. I eat and crave sugary foods and drinks, and I've been slouching a lot again. I've also been very paranoid about man made things. Like vehicles and stuff. Wood stoves, like the one in my house, I'm freaked out anytime I hear anything crackle from that thing. I'm almost sure that the fire has escaped and the house is burning down. Anything that has the possibility of exploding, also freaks me out. Propane tanks, gasoline, aerosol cans etc.


Anywho, I finished my taxes, I just need to send them in now. It wasn't really that hard, probably because my t4 was pretty straight forward and I didn't have a lot to fill in.

Tonight, once I'm done talking with people via internet, I'm going to finish my room up, and then start my workout program. Haha. Not much of a program really. I just cut out some magazine pages that show different workout styles and stuff.

And I need to lay off the sugar.
Like really.
No more.

I don't really know why I changed my text position to centered. It's slightly more satisfying than being aligned to the left. I think I might go through all my blog posts and change them to centered.

Eville: 17 days

No comments:

Post a Comment